With the partnership of Prestige Group, Bangalore, Sujana Projects Ltd is developing 1.1 million square feet in a prime land of 5.72 acres at Kukatpally in Hyderabad. Named Sujana Forum this construction hosts a shopping mall, a Cineplex, service apartments and serviced offices. Sujana Projects Ltd holds 51% interest in the property, while the Prestige Group holds remaining 49% interest.